Professional counseling centers can help you to clarify your personal situation and to identify and take the steps needed to get your life back in order. In the course of the counselling provided, you will find out how
- to better understand the addiction and its effects on you as a relative.
- to recognize your own role and your limits with regard to the addiction.
- to use your resources effectively and also take care of yourself.
- to best deal with your own feelings and with those of the addict.
- to safeguard your existence if necessary and cope with potential debts.